Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as 1835-1908 was “The Promised Messiah” and the prophet to unite mankind in Latter Days.
He it is Who has raised among the unlettered people a Messenger from among themselves who recites unto them His Signs, and purifies them, and teaches them the Book and Wisdom though before that they were in manifest error; And He will raise him among others of them who have not yet joined them. He is the Mighty, the Wise.” Surah Al-Jumuah 62:3-4
A companion of The Holy Prophet sa relates: One day we were sitting with The Holy Prophet sa when this chapter was revealed. I enquired from Muhammad sa. Who are the people to whom the words and among others of them who have not yet joined them refer? Salman ra, a Persian was sitting among us. The Holy Prophet sa put his hand on Salman ra and said.If faith were to go up to the Pleiades, a man from among these would surely find it. (Bukhari).
The advent of The Holy Prophet sa is described metaphorically as the appearance of God Almighty. The Holy Prophet sa became the mirror reflecting Divine Attributes. He was Al- Abd. The Holy Quran calls him Abdullah (72:20) — The Servant of Allah. For the latter days God in His Mercy sent us the servant of The Servant — Ghulam Ahmad as. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani as (Ahmad as) claimed to be The Promised Messiah and Mahdi. Ahmad as claimed to be the metaphorical second coming of Jesus as of Nazareth and the divine guide, whose advent was foretold by the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad sa.
The Signs of the coming of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi as:
- Lunar Eclipse: The timely occurrence of lunar and solar eclipses in the month of Ramadhan as prophesied by Mohammad sa more
- Division of Muslims: Promised Messiah will come when there will be Division of Muslims into a large number of sects. more
- Time of Birth: Promised Messiah will be born in the thirteenth century and will appear in the fourteenth century. more
- Place of Birth: Promised Messiah will appear to the East of Damascus. more
The Claims of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi as, a sub-ordinate prophet and a prophet from amongst the followers of the Holy Prophet Muhammad sa.:
- Messiah & Mahdi: Promised Messiah claimed that he was the Messiah and Mahdi whose advent had been foretold in the Holy Quran and Hadith. more
- Jesus of Nazareth Promised Messiah claimed that Jesus of Nazareth did not die on the cross, rather he died a natural death and would not return.more
The Message of the Promised Messiah and Mahdi as:
- Our Teaching Inculcating The Truth and Spirituality more
- The Philosophy of the Teachings of Islam Landmark book about Islam and the wisdom behind its teachings. more
- A Message of Peace to all religions with an appeal to ignore the differences and show respect for each other and exercise sympathy. more
- Abolition of Violent Jihad An emphasis on Jihad against self. more